Jaynie L. Smith’s Biography
Keynote Speaker, Best-Selling Author, Consultant and CEO
Jaynie L. Smith is an internationally recognized business keynote speaker, best-selling author, and CEO of Smart Advantage, Inc. Jaynie spent 24 years of her career as a corporate consultant specializing in helping businesses define and communicate their competitive advantages to differentiate themselves from competition.
- Author of the best-selling business book Creating Competitive Advantage, published by Doubleday Currency (2006) – now in its 16th printing – and Relevant Selling, published by Executive Suite Press (2012) and in its 3rd printing.
- 40,000+ hours experience consulting CEOs
- 17 Top Performer Awards for CEO coaching
- Featured in Entrepreneur, Industry Week, Investor’s Business Daily, NY Enterprise Report, Business Strategies Magazine, Sales and Service Excellence, Profit Magazine, New York Times, PGA Magazine, Whole Foods Magazine among many other magazines and newspapers
- 20+ years experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Appeared on several TV business shows including FoxBusiness.com, ABC World News This Morning & MSNBC
- Hosted Mind Your Biz Today on 880AM The Biz – Online radio show offering business advice for South Florida’s only business radio station.
- Selected by TEC/Vistage, an organization of 14,000 CEOs worldwide, as one of the 50 most influential people of their first 50 years
- Her Competitive Advantage proprietary workshop was selected as one of the leading new courses for the 2007 curriculum for the American Management Association
- Selected to deliver Microsoft Office Live Seminars 2007 with speakers such as Michael Gerber, Stephen Covey, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield & Jim Kouzes
- Guest on Bloomberg Radio, WABC Radio “Brinker Show,”& NPR affiliate WLRN among scores of other radio shows
- Featured in telecast with Jay Conrad Levinson of Guerrilla Marketing Association
- Contributing Business Expert Columnist to Affluent Magazine
- Undergraduate and Master’s degrees from the New York Institute of Technology, Graduated top of class 4.0