By Jaynie L. Smith
Give Customers a Reason to Choose You Over Your Competitors
Regardless of your product or service offering – if you cannot do this effectively, your business is missing the opportunity to maximize sales close rates, market share and brand awareness.
The five fatal flaws of most companies:
- They don’t have a competitive advantage but think they do.
- They have a competitive advantage but don’t know what it is – so they lower prices instead.
- They know what their competitive advantage is but neglect to tell clients about it .
- They mistake “strengths” for competitive advantages.
- They don’t concentrate on competitive advantages when making strategic and operational decisions.
Jaynie Smith has developed a modern, relevant and crucial element to Michael Porter’s theory of a competitive advantage. Creating Competitive Advantage outlines her exclusive concepts on value selling and the process that has taught thousands of business executives how to create a targeted content marketing strategy. Identify and align your relevant competitive advantages to help your company’s marketing and sales teams close more deals, at higher margins, and stay miles ahead of the competition.